WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY
The Government of Québec has announced that effective as of July 18 2020, wearing a mask/face cover will be mandatory in all indoor public places for all individuals ages 12 and over.
Merchants/tenants who allow customers/clients in their establishment without a mask/face cover may be fined from $400 to $6,000 effective as of July 18, 2020.
Here are examples of business places where wearing a mask/face cover is mandatory:
- retail business
- service company (e.g., pharmacies)
- private professional practice
- place where municipal or government services are offered
- personal-care business (e.g., hairdressers, beauty care)
- shopping centre, bar, restaurant
- common area of establishments, in particular those of office buildings (e.g., entrance halls, elevators, corridors)
Let's be responsible and act together in the benefit of all!